POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 05:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Mael
Date: 1 Jan 2003 05:54:21
Message: <3e12c8dd$1@news.povray.org>
> I've been thinking about this for a while...one thing I've always wanted
> was a way to create different "buffers" for filter input and output.

it also would be great to have an option to output an image as multiple
layers , a layer for each kind of contribution : diffuse, highlights,
reflection, refraction, radiosity, photons, media ..etc So we can do
compositing in post process (blur a reflection, add glow only on highlights,
increase radiosity brightness, and so on without the need to re render)